Monday, June 16, 2008

CtxAdmTools: Launch of CtxAdmTools!

In April 2006 I started working as a Senior Citrix Systems Engineer for Sunrise Senior Living (http://www.sunriseseniorliving.com), one of the premier (and largest) providers of senior living services. Sunrise currently operates more than 440 senior living communities (and more than 50 under construction) throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany with more 38,000 employees and a very large Citrix farm.

As soon I started I discovered is really challenging administering and resolve issues with a very large amount of Citrix servers and thousands of users and printers.

You will found in this site a very useful set of utilities for specific tasks. Sometimes you will spend hours and hours of manual tasks or use limited scripts.

I developed this set of tools to help me in daily tasks. I spend several weeks developing and testing these tools. You will save time (and money!) using these tools.

The web site of CtxAdmTools is
http://ctxadmtools.musumeci.com.ar

No comments: